If you are between the ages of 20 and 40 years old and have a good grasp of the English language,
please read through the 10-Step Application Process so as to get the ball rolling...
1. Go to the Apply Now page on www.mychina.co.za, upload your details, resume and photo, and let us know the earliest date at which you are available to begin teaching in China.
2. On receipt of your application, we will provide you with the necessary information about the most suitable position available, including the location of the school and photo's of the apartment you will be living in.
3. We arrange an interview with you via Skype/ Wechat/ Whatsapp.
4. We forward you the contract, which you must sign and email back to us.
5. We provide you with the necessary documents for your visa application.
6. You apply for your visa and purchase your plane ticket.
7. You arrive in China where a representative of MyChinaDotCoza will meet you at the airport.
8. You undergo a paid-training course, which lasts between 7 and 10 days.
9. You're ready to start teaching and enjoying life in one of the most vibrant countries in the world.
10. You help populate China with South Africans, thereby helping to spread our unique South African cultural specialties: biltong, boerewors, and bad language.